Spin is looking for 6 participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina to join the youth exchange “Eco-entrepreneurship: Future is Green” in Avala/Belgrade, Serbia from 20th to 27th April 2023.
- Dates: 20-27 April 2023
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Participants: 6 per country (5 participants + 1 group leader)
- Countries: North Macedonia – Serbia – Kosovo – Montenegro – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Cyprus
- Deadline for applications: 28. 03. 2023.
The official language of the project: Working language of the youth exchange will be English. Do not worry, your English proficiency should not be perfect, enough is to understand and be understood!
Project Description – Youth Exchange aim: to raise the interest of young people, young people with fewer opportunities in the concepts of eco-entrepreneurship, and sustainability, to equip young people, young people with fewer opportunities with new competencies, to provide them with a chance to get inspired by the experiences of their peers from other countries, to create the ideas for the Board Game. We aim that the Board Game will be created by young people. It means it will be peer to peer product. Even if the overall process will be managed by the Youth Exchange Team and the Core Project Team active involvement of the young people will be essential. The participants of the Youth Exchange will create ideas for the content of the game, and for its design. Furthermore, the participants of the YE will come up with ideas for projects/initiatives targeting their local communities with the aim to raise the understanding of their peers on the concepts of eco-entrepreneurship and circular economy.
The project ‘Eco-Entrepreneurship & Circular Economy: On the Path to Sustainable Change’ is set in line with the priorities of the Erasmus+ Programme and the general objectives of the call. The project is based on the need to increase the capacities of 6 youth organizations representing the Programme (North Macedonia, Serbia and Cyprus) and Partner countries of the Western Balkans (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo* and Montenegro) to work with the concepts of eco-entrepreneurship and circular economy, to be able to develop competencies of young people, young people with fewer opportunities in these areas, and to transfer the principles of circular economy in their practices to become more green, sustainable youth organizations ready to face ecological and sustainable challenges of 21st century.
Profile of participants: Participants at the youth exchange should have the following background:
- Young people 18-30 years old, residents in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Strongly interested in exploring the topic – Eco – entrepreneurship, circular economy
- Motivated to work on the development of their personal and professional competencies in an international setting (communication, teamwork, problem-solving, conflict management, facilitation, and presentation);
- Motivated to take part in Erasmus + project, work in an international team and share
their experiences in follow-up period;
- Ready to attend preparatory online meeting in April 2023
- Learning by doing method
- Ice-breakers and team-building games to get to know each other.
- Workshops will leave room for guided but controversial discussions.
- Simulation games will allow us to identify current challenges of non-formal education and show possible measures that strengthen them.
- These sessions will provide the participants with concrete ideas that can be implemented in their local communities, thus ensuring an important multiplier effect.
Travel and accommodation: Travel costs will be covered by SPIN. Travel will be supported for using green means of transport (bus or train). Accommodation is covered by organisers, 3 meals per day and coffee breaks.
*Part of the applicants can expect to be contacted even before the deadline.