- Deadline: 4 February 2022
- Open to: international applicants from all over the world
- Award: 1st prize is 500,00 Euros + service prizes
Prisma Art Prize is an art prize created to promote emerging visual artists and painters. As their name and logo suggests, they want to be a Prism that refracts all possible results of the painting process.
At the base of their project, there is the inclusiveness and constant research and enhancement of artists from various educational and cultural backgrounds.
Prisma Art Prize is a quarterly prize organized with the aim of creating a space for visual artists to share their work with hundreds of colleagues and professionals from around the world. Each year they offer € 2.000,00 in cash prizes, more than € 3.000,00 of services from their partners Biafarin, ArtRights and Vivivacolors, interviews and publications and an online gallery where the works will be exhibited forever. There is also the possibility of being included in the catalog of the prize, distributed in digital and paper form, and to exhibit in the collective exhibition of the Prisma Art Prize to be held in the prestigious Contemporary Cluster gallery in Palazzo Brancaccio, Rome, one of the most innovative institutions in Rome and it the international scene.
Prisma Art Prize, under the artistic direction of Marco Crispano and the curatorship of Domenico De Chirico and thanks to a jury of professionals of the sector, aims to give space and visibility to established and emerging artists and to give a boost to the careers of the best submitting artists.
The competition is open to everyone from around the world regardless of age, nationality and gender.
- Entry fee: 25 euros (for 3 paintings) – you can submit up to 5 additional works at a price of 5 euros per piece.
- Prisma Art Prize 1st Winner: 500 euros
- Exhibition Prize: Participation in our exhibition in 2023 at Contemporary Cluster (Palazzo Brancaccio, Rome)
- Sponsored Prizes:
– 1 Month Free subscrition on their platform for alle the submitting artists sponsored by ArtRights
– 3 Annual subscription on their platform sponsored by ArtRights
– Dedicated interview to the winnier artist sponsorized by Artuu
– Blue Annual Artist Development Package, an online solo exhibition on their platform and the deleopement and manteinance on a bilingual personal website for the artist
Registration at the following link: https://www.prismaartprize.com/submit/
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info please visit the official website.